If you’re wondering why your cool science fact or informative comment hasn’t been approved then it’s quite possible you’ve broken one of our rules. To help ensure you get your work published as quickly as possible please check out the rules below.
Below represent the general rules of the site and apply to all types of content submitted to the moderation team.
- All content submitted to the site must be related to the subject being discussed.
- Correct grammar and english must be used at all times.
- Racism, abusive comments or plain discrimination is not allowed.
In addition to the rules below please ensure your facts are interesting and factually correct.
- If your fact isn’t mainstream knowledge please provide your research sources with your submission.
- All content must be your own, we do not accept plagiarized or duplicated content.
Leaving comments is the easiest way to earn points but also the hardest to get approved so please read the rules below.
- Please leave relevant and informative comments.
- Short 1-2 word comments that add no real substance to a comment thread will be rejected.
As a general rule of thumb if you don’t know what you’re talking about don’t try to answer the question out of good will. 99% of the time it will get rejected.
- Don’t leave answers that are vague and not 100% related to the question. It’s easy to leave a related answer but much more diffcult to give the exact answer.
- Answers must be detailed and in general should only be posted once per question, unless the original asker asks you to elaborate on what you’ve written.